This one goes for all the first years who wanted to know what college is all about and are constantly bugging entire H-3 to answer for them and for all others who have enjoyed it all.
A few general questions-:
1. Why are they ragging us ?
Ans: It’s not ragging, trust me on this. It simply isn’t.
2.How much do we need to study?
Ans: You don’t need, at least not now.
3.We are getting bored.
Ans: Go explore, Its College, you can’t be bored.
4.How many nearby places can we go for fun?
Ans:At least visit all floors of Shipra first.
5.Should we join any of these clubs in college?
Ans:That ain’t a valid question. It is the one thing you are going to regret rest of your 4 years, if you don’t.
6.Is laptop necessary?
Ans: Would you spend 120 bucks in JAM every Friday, 3 times a day. There is a better answer to this question beyond the scope of this public blog. 😉
7. Who does a senior refers to when he talks about ‘minor’ ?
Ans:You are not 18 yet, they call you minor 😛
- Don’t judge people in college. I was wrong almost every time.
- You can love a lot many people in lot many ways.
- You can know everything and still score lowest in batch, vice-versa holds as well.
- You were best in high school. So what? Its college.
- Many people will change, many won’t. At some point of time, you’ll hate both.
- Be around those who are better than you, there will be plenty and they will be the ones who’ll make you what you will be.
- Never say you “Think”. What all will be going through your mind in the coming years, is what “Thinking” is.
- Way2sms.com. After google and facebook its going to be your third bookmark.
- First D in the grade sheet would make you cry. Just the first one 😉
- You will remember your first “mass bunk”. Many would follow, and then the definition of the term will change.
- Be nice, but not much. You’ll pay heavily.
- There would be a girl very close to you and won’t be your girlfriend.
- Never leave your Facebook account open. A series of comments on your changed relationship status will follow.
- Your freshers – Learning to play the guitar would seem cool.
- You’ll get up early in morning for a week (a month in rare cases).
- Travel as much as you can. Click photographs as much as you can. Even after 20 Gb collection, you won’t be satisfied.
- Clubs are fun.They seriously are, especially if you are a part of CICR.
- No matter what, you will always hate your mess.
- I saw India winning the World Cup in Audi. It was awesome !!!
- Hot Girls exist. If you can’t find them, what the hell are you doing after dinner.
- Home will be a great place to visit.
- Milk in the mess which is supposed to be till 9 am would vanish by 8:50.
- Physics is going to be the real maths, maths is to be learned and in Economics, final answer is all what will matter.
- That it would still be possible to be alone, when surrounded by friends.
- Most of the education would happen outside the classes.
- You will buy more fiction than your course books in first year, you won’t buy course books in second, you would buy none in third, google and seniors have everything.
- Drugs available will be of more variety than you knew. There exists a list beyond weed, bong and LSD.
- You can trust anyone. Just don’t make it more than you have on your own self.
- The best of the trips would be unplanned and will make you meet the most awesome people you never knew existed.
- Many things will end suddenly, much like this post.